Mechanical Appartus Repair and Refurbishing
We have pickup and delivery, 24/7 emergency service availability, a highly skilled technical staff and three repair facilities that support all listed services.
Repair or refurbishment is guaranteed reliable, ready to go back into operations from the moment it leaves our shop.
Please contact Sales and Service for your specific need. Visit the Sales page for additional information. We offer free pickup and delivery.
920.922.9200, toll free 800.499.9222
Work to Factory Spec
Factory specifications guide our work to guarantee every appartus repaired or refurbished operates as close to original specs and tolerances as possible.
Every repair is tested and assembled into a cleaned, refurbished housing and retested as a complete system.
The result is uncompromising quality in terms of tolerances, clearances, balance and operation.
Repair and Refurbishing
AC Inverter Drives:
- Replacing Varispeed Units
- Replacing Eddy Current Clutches
- Running Over Base Speed
- Using for Servo Testing
- Torque Control
- Replacing DC Drives
- Position Control-Vector Drives
- Encoder/Tachometer - Feedback Systems
- Using with Wound Rotor Motors
- PID Application and Tuning
- Speed Controllers, Counters
- Digital and Analog Displays
- Encoders, Tachometers, Resolvers
- Programmable Limit Switches
Servo's AC & DC:
- Testing Feedback Systems
- Troubleshooting and Testing
- Tuning and Programming
- Vector Drives
- Velocity Controllers
- Eddie Current Clutch Replacement
- Drives SCR & PWM (as above)
- Replacing MG Sets
- AC & DC Drive Repair
- Control Cards
- Sizing to Application
- Torque & Load Calculations
- Multi-Speed AC Re-Design 3 / 1 ph
- Voltage-Pole-Frequency Re-Design 3 / 1ph
- 1ph to 3ph Conversion
- 3ph to 1ph Conversion
- Concentric to Lap Conversion (windings)
- Rename plating Motors
- Wire Sizing - Motor Temp Rise
- Motor Re-Rates - 60 to 50 hertz
- Motor Reconnections - 60 to 50 hertz
- Generators - 3ph to 1ph Conversion
- DC Re-Design - Voltage, Speed, Etc...
- Dynomometer Testing and Temp Rise
- Design B-to-C-D Conversion
- Calculating LR Currents PF, Etc...
- Applying Electronic Switches to 1ph motors
- Mechanical-Flange Adapters, Shaft Conversions, Fitting Tachs, Encoders, Brakes, Thermisters, Klixons, RTD's, etc.